What To Know About The Basic Elements Of A Five-Paragraph Essay
If you are interested in what to know about the basic elements of a five paragraph essay, review the content below:
- When you are writing your introduction you want to pay attention to the exact word choice you have. This is your first and in some cases your last, opportunity to leave a positive impression on your reader. This is not only where you talk about your subject for the first time where you explain to the reader how we were going to talk about your subject. You should put a disproportionate amount of effort into your introductory section more than 20% of your overall writing efforts. And if you do this you will be rewarded positively.
- The second body paragraph is where you need to present your second strongest argument or your second best illustration or example. Much like the previous section of your writing assignments the first sentence needs to have a reverse book which naturally transitions from the transitional hook located at the end of the previous paragraph. The topic of this one paragraph or the main idea needs to be presented in the topic sentence immediately after. You want to make sure that you relate the main idea here to your thesis statement much the same as you did in the previous section. And finally, once you have done this you need to include your transitional hook in order to help the reader move along once again to the third body paragraph.
- The third body paragraph is where your weakest argument for example is located and it should be followed after the transitional hook with your topic sentence. Once again the evidence and support that you present needs to relate back to your thesis statement. Never assume that the reader will know what you intended to say or will be able to pick up on what you were hinting at. Instead make sure that you state your purpose explicitly. Once this is done you need to end.
- With a transitional hook which signals that your final point has been made and that they will now reach the end of your document.
- The conclusion is the end of your writing but it does not serve as an afterthought. The final paragraph is the final opportunity you have to restate your case and it needs to be very rigid in its format. You want to try and paradoxically think of the conclusion of the second introduction because it will contain many of the same features as your introduction. You want each sentence to be well-crafted and you want to make sure you have an effective concluding transition after which you restate your thesis.
Professional essay writing service - EssayMill.com [essay writers, essay writing service]- get your essays written by expert essay writer.