List Of Good Persuasive Essay Topics For Junior High Students
Persuading your reader through a persuasive essay can be fun. To be fun and enjoyable however, you must really know your topic. The more you know about your topic, the better you will be able to convince or persuade your reader into looking at something in a whole new light.
A persuasive essay is an essay that persuades or encourages a shift in thinking toward the view of the writer. In junior high there are many great potential topics from which to choose for your persuasive essay. The most important advice is to choose a topic that you know quite a bit about already or a topic that you would like to learn more about. To follow is a list of 7 persuasive ideas that may be of interest to you.
- Do Teenagers take Social Media Too Far? From photos of food to finding new friends all over the world, are teenagers using social media too much? Or are teens developing highly sought after social media skills for their careers?
- The Significance of Video Games, Today’s Youth, and the Future. With an explosion in virtual reality and advancing technologies, video games
- Why Dogs Make Better Pets than Cats. Cats are selfish, whereas dogs just want to please their owners.
- Homework: What does it Really Do for Kids? Homework may seem like a terrible chore, but it helps kids learn many needed life skills.
- Skateboard it the Way to a Better Life. Some people may look at skateboarders as a nuisance, however, what they don’t know is that skateboarding can lead to a better mental and physical state which is good for society.
- Bullying: Someone Needs to do Something. Many people, including teens, have been victims of bullying. In a globally connected world, bullying may become even more prevalent unless something is done.
- Volunteering Is A Fun Way to Make Friends. Many schools require that students volunteer for non-profit organizations. This is a great way to make new friends while doing something good for the community.
Have fun with your list. Think about persuading someone the opposite of what you believe. You will learn quite a bit more about your topic by having to learn the opposite viewpoint of your own.
Professional essay writing service - EssayMill.com [essay writers, essay writing service]- get your essays written by expert essay writer.